Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Angleton (Character)
from "The Company" (2007)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Company"
- Episode #1.3 (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Keaton
- Episode #1.2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Keaton
- Episode #1.1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Keaton
- Episode #1.5 (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Keaton
- Episode #1.4 (2007) TV episode, Played by Michael Keaton
- The Good Shepherd (2006) Played by Matt Damon (as Edward Wilson)
- "Cambridge Spies"
- Episode #1.4 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Light
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Light
- Agent of Influence (2002) (TV) Played by Doug MacLeod (as James Jesus Angleton)
- Yuri Nosenko, KGB (1986) (TV) Played by Josef Sommer
... aka "The Cold War" - USA (bootleg title)
... aka "Yuri Nosenko: Double Agent" - International (English title) (video title)
Richard Hayes: Tell us Mr. Wilson: Brother to Brother something that you've never told anyone before. Your most guarded secret. Something you will need to trust us with.
Edward Wilson: It was the Fourth of July 1925. I was six.
Edward Wilson: I was playing tag with a friend of mine and I tried to get away from him, so I ran up the stairs into my parents' room. And I hid in the closet.
Edward Wilson: I looked at my Father's clothes and hanging there was his Admiral's jacket. And then I heard a sound. And I saw my father.
Edward Wilson: I must have made a noise because he turned and came into the closet and opened the door.
Thomas Wilson: Have you ever made up a story, Edward? Told your friends something that you knew wasn't true? And you know that if they found out, they wouldn't like you anymore? Why? Because you lied to them. You understand?
Edward Wilson: And he asked me if I knew what trust was. And I said, "Trust is when you feel safe with someone, like with my friends. Like with you and Mother."
Edward Wilson: And then he said, "Don't ever lie. Cause you lie to your friends they won't trust you. And you will have nothing. And you'll never be safe."
Edward Wilson: He told me to go downstairs and watch the fireworks because they'd started. And then he shut the door.
Edward Wilson: The sound of the gunshot was very different from the sound of the fireworks and even at six years old I knew that was a big, big difference. And there was a lot of blood. And in his left hand he held a note that was sealed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.