Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Capt. John Smith (Character)
from Pocahontas (1995)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- First Landing (2007) (TV) Played by Josh Adamson
... aka "First Landing: The Voyage from England to Jamestown" - USA (DVD title)
- The New World (2005) Played by Colin Farrell (as Captain Smith)
- Pocahontas: The Legend (1999) Played by Miles O'Keeffe (as John Smith)
- Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998) (V) Played by Donal Gibson (as John Smith) / Tim Weske (as John Smith)
... aka "Pocahontas 2: Journey to a New World" - International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
... aka "Disney's Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Pocahontas: Journey to a New World" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Jokahontas/Boids on the Hood/Mighty Wakko at the Bat (1996) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett (as John Smith)
- Pocahontas (1995) Played by Mel Gibson (as John Smith)
... aka "Pocahontas: 10th Anniversary Edition" - USA (DVD title)
- Pocahontas (1994/I) (V) Played by Jonathan Hogan (as John Smith)
... aka "Animated Hero Classics: Pocahontas" - USA (series title)
- Not Tonight Henry (1960) Played by Hank Henry
- Captain John Smith and Pocahontas (1953) Played by Anthony Dexter
- Time Flies (1944) Played by Roy Emerton
- Pocahontas and John Smith (1924) Played by C.L. Sherwood (as John Smith)
John Smith: Look, we don't have to fight them.
Thomas: John, what's gotten into you?
John Smith: I met one of them.
Ben: You what?
Thomas: A savage!
John Smith: They're not savages, they can help us. They know the land, they know how to navigate the rivers.
[Meeko pulls out an ear of corn and gives it to John]
John Smith: And look, it's food.
Lon: What is it?
John Smith: It's better than hardtack and gruel, that's for sure.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.