Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Crash Bandicoot (Character)
from Crash Bandicoot (1996) (VG)
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant (2008) (VG) Played by Jess Harnell
- Crash of the Titans (2007) (VG) Played by Jess Harnell
- Crash Tag Team Racing (2005) (VG) Played by Jess Harnell
- Crash Nitro Kart (2003) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced (2003) (VG) Played by Brendan O'Brien
- Crash Bandicoot X/S (2002) (VG) Played by Brendan O'Brien
- Crash Bash (2000) (VG) Played by Kappei Yamaguchi / Brendan O'Brien
- CTR (1999) (VG) Played by Billy Pope
... aka "Crash Team Racing" - USA (original title)
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (1998) (VG) Played by Brendan O'Brien
... aka "Crash Bandicoot 3" - USA (short title)
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997) (VG) Played by Brendan O'Brien
... aka "Crash Bandicoot 2" - USA (alternative title)
- Crash Bandicoot (1996) (VG) Played by Brendan O'Brien
Uka-Uka: Finally. Ugh, if I had nipples, they'd kill right now.
Aku-Aku: My brother... what did they do to you?
Uka-Uka: That traitorous dog, Cortex stole my power! All my bad mojo has been drained and put into NVs that he sent all over the world.
Aku-Aku: All over the world?
Uka-Uka: That little weasel of a scientist actually had a good idea for a change. However, I didn't realize it involved...
Aku-Aku: Milking you.
Uka-Uka: YES! Milking me! HA HA, everbody enjoys a laugh at the evil mask!... I will destroy Cortex for this, and you two 'short bus students' will be the means of my vengence!
Aku-Aku: Why should we help you? You're a jerk! Remember mom's birthday? You sent her socks! Honestly, who sends socks to a magic mask with no feet?
Uka-Uka: You'll help me because if you restore my power, I will give you the means to reach Cortex's lair, and destroy his NVs forever!
Crash Bandicoot: [Cheers]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.