Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Moto (Character)
from Think Fast, Mr. Moto (1937)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Remington Steele"
- Elementary Steele (1984) TV episode, Played by Keone Young
- The Return of Mr. Moto (1965) Played by Henry Silva
- Mr. Moto Takes a Vacation (1939) Played by Peter Lorre
- Mr. Moto in Danger Island (1939) Played by Peter Lorre
- Mr. Moto's Last Warning (1939) Played by Teru Shimada (as Fake Mr. Moto) / Peter Lorre (as Mr. Kentaro Moto)
- Mysterious Mr. Moto (1938) Played by Peter Lorre
- Mr. Moto Takes a Chance (1938) Played by Peter Lorre
- Mr. Moto's Gamble (1938) Played by Peter Lorre
... aka "Mr. Moto's Diary" - USA (review title)
- Thank You, Mr. Moto (1937) Played by Peter Lorre
- Think Fast, Mr. Moto (1937) Played by Peter Lorre (as Kentaro Moto)
- Ms. Moto, Part 1 (2015) Played by Peter Lorre
- "Film Breaks"
- Detectives from the Orient (1999) TV episode, Played by Peter Lorre
Joan Castle: Mr. Moto!
Kentaro Moto: Good evening, everybody.
Joan Castle: He's a detective. He's come here to arrest my father. You can't take him! He was framed! Please you promise me to protect us until dad's prove innocent.
Kentaro Moto: Don't be so alarmed. Moto was only an impersonation. Very convenient for the moment.
Joan Castle: I - I don't understand.
Grant: Just a penny-ante gangster playin' detective.
[Joan looked up the newspaper of San Juan Tribune, "Governor Slain by Bogus Mr. Moto! Notorious Killer Shimura and Accomplice Make Sensational Escape". They broke out of jail and resisting arrest]
Joan Castle: Shimura. You murdered the Governor. It was you, you framed my father. Now we can go back to San Juan. This proves dad innocent.
Grant: Sure, sure. Now you go back to your cabin and looked after that fever. I'll take care of this.
Joan Castle: But we can't waste anytime.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.