Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Mannix (Character)
from "Mannix" (1967)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Nobody Knows Anything! (2003) Played by Mike Connors
- "Diagnosis Murder"
... aka "Dr. Mark Sloan" - Japan (English title)
- Hard-Boiled Murder (1997) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Joys (1976) (TV) Played by Mike Connors
... aka "Bob Hope Special: Bob Hope in 'Joys'" - USA (complete title)
- Hardball (1975) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Search for a Dead Man (1975) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Design for Dying (1975) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Bird of Prey: Part 2 (1975) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Bird of Prey: Part 1 (1975) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- "Here's Lucy"
- Lucy and Mannix Are Held Hostage (1971) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Breaking Barriers (2014) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors
- Crime Dramas (2011) TV episode, Played by Mike Connors (as Joe Mannix from Mannix)
Dr. Lang: I don't find any organic damage, either to the eye proper, or the connective ophthalmic system.
Joe Mannix: What's that supposed to mean?
Dr. Lang: That means there's no pathological reason why you can't see.
Joe Mannix: Why can't I?
Dr. Lang: You have a case of psychosomatic blindness.
Joe Mannix: Psychosomatic?
Dr. Lang: There's no simple explanation, Mr. Mannix.
[the doctor walks to the window and opens the blinds to the examining room]
Dr. Lang: You live a dangerous and complex life. You risk it constantly in your profession. To you that's just... an occupational hazard. But you're a man. And mortal. When that bullet caught you, only the thickness of a single hair kept you from being killed. In that split second, you felt death. Your eyes saw it. They couldn't stand it, and they closed.
Joe Mannix: For how long?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.