Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chancellor Valorum (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
- "Star Wars: The Clone Wars"
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rise of the Bounty Hunters" - USA (second season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Secrets Revealed" - USA (third season title)
- The Lost One (2014) TV episode, Played by Ian Ruskin (as Finis Valorum)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Phantom Menace Should Had Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Played by Terence Stamp
... aka "Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace" - USA (video box title)
... aka "The Phantom Menace" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace" - Japan (English title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.