Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aunty Wainwright (Character)
from "Last of the Summer Wine" (1973)
- "Last of the Summer Wine"
- How Not to Cry at Weddings (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Howard and the Great Outdoors (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- The Rights of Man (Except for Howard) (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Variations on a Theme of Father's Day (2009) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Nobody Messes with Tony the Throat (2009) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
Auntie Wainwright: In all my life I've never seen a more mangled, bent, twisted wreck,
Auntie Wainwright: and for once I don't mean you.
Auntie Wainwright: I send you out with a perfectly good handcart...
Smiler: Perfectly good! It's a bundle of firewood on wheels.
Auntie Wainwright: It is now. Look at it. Have you ever seen anything in a more pathetic condition.
Auntie Wainwright: It's a splintered, battered, mangled, twisted shambles...
Tom: We need a new vehicle.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.