Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aunty Wainwright (Character)
from "Last of the Summer Wine" (1973)
- "Last of the Summer Wine"
- How Not to Cry at Weddings (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Howard and the Great Outdoors (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- The Rights of Man (Except for Howard) (2010) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Variations on a Theme of Father's Day (2009) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
- Nobody Messes with Tony the Throat (2009) TV episode, Played by Jean Alexander
Wesley: I'm not buying. Our Edie does all that.
Auntie: I'm not selling; calm yourself, man. Can't stand grown men going to pieces.
Wesley: Not selling! Is this some kind of trick?
Auntie: I want to hire you for a few hours, you and your Land Rover. I'm negotiating with this farmer. Ooh, terrible, mean, hard old person.
Wesley: Well, that'll be duel worth seeing.
Auntie: All right, if it's going to be classed as entertainment, you'll not be wanting a fee.
Wesley: Just pay me for the diesel.
Auntie: Terrible dear stuff, that diesel.
Wesley: Forget it!
Auntie: All right. I know when I'm beaten.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.