Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Young Justice" (2010)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- Son of Batman (2014) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson
- The Man Under the Hood (2014) TV episode, Played by Manu Bennett
- Deathstroke (2014) TV episode, Played by Manu Bennett
- The Odyssey (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey C. Robinson
- Vertigo (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey C. Robinson
- Year's End (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey C. Robinson
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) (V) Played by Ron Perlman
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Summit (2013) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Complications (2013) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- The Fix (2013) TV episode, Played by Wentworth Miller
- "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"
- Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark (1996) TV episode, Played by Antonio Sabato Jr.
Captain Marvel: Darkseid's energy merged with energy from the other universe. Dark Kahn's mere existence is what causing the two universes to collide.
Superman: That explains the attacks on me and the rest of you. The strange fluctuations of our powers.
Lex Luthor: It was you - your heat vision. You blasted Darkseid's boomtube and sent him hurtling into some unknown universe. This is all your fault.
Superman: You accuse me? You helped Darkseid invade the Earth! Remember?
The Joker: Fight, fight, fight, fight!
Captain Marvel: Both of you calm down. You're being poisoned by the Kombat Rage.
Lex Luthor: Poisoned by what?
Captain Marvel: The dark energies from the world merge. We can't fight them on ourselves. We need to work together to find Dark Kahn.
Catwoman: I have lives to spare. How do we find this Dark Kahn?
Superman: If Dark Kahn is made of Darkseid's energy, it's a good chance he's on Apokolips.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.