Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Barney Greenwald (Character)
from The Caine Mutiny (1954)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1988) (TV) Played by Eric Bogosian
... aka "Herman Wouk's The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "Estudio 1"
- El motín del Caine (1974) TV episode, Played by Fernando Delgado (as Greenwald)
- Myteriet på Caine (1960) (TV) Played by Sven Lindberg
- Die Caine war ihr Schicksal (1959) (TV) Played by Heinz Reincke
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1958) TV episode, Played by William Sylvester
- "Ford Star Jubilee"
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1955) TV episode, Played by Barry Sullivan
- The Caine Mutiny (1954) Played by José Ferrer
[Lt. Greenwald has just questioned Captain Queeg about the incident involving the yellow die marker]
Capt. Blakely: Mr. Greenwald, there can be no more serious charge against an officer than cowardice under fire.
Lt. Barney Greenwald: Sir, may I make one thing clear? It is not the defense's contention that Lieutenant Commander Queeg is a coward. Quite the contrary. The defense assumes that no man who rises to command a United States naval ship can possibly be a coward and that, therefore, if he commits questionable acts under fire, the explanation must be elsewhere.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.