Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Capt. Philip Francis Queeg (Character)
from The Caine Mutiny (1954)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1988) (TV) Played by Brad Davis (as Lt. Com. Phillip Francis Queeg)
... aka "Herman Wouk's The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- Ouragan sur le Caine (1973) TV episode, Played by François Darbon (as Le lieutenant colonel Queeg)
- Myteriet på Caine (1960) (TV) Played by Erik Strandmark
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1958) TV episode, Played by Cec Linder (as Lt. Cmdr. Phillip Francis Queeg)
- "Ford Star Jubilee"
- The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (1955) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Nolan (as Lt. Cmdr. Philip Francis Queeg)
- The Caine Mutiny (1954) Played by Humphrey Bogart (as Lt. Cmdr. Philip Francis Queeg)
Lt. Commander Philip Francis Queeg: Anyone notice anything peculiar about Seaman First Class Urban? A shirt-tail hanging out of trousers is, I believe, regulation uniform for a bus boy, *not*, however, for a sailor in the United States Navy. These are some of the things we're going to start noticing again. Mr. Maryk, who is the morale officer?
Lt. Steve Maryk: We don't have one, sir.
Lt. Commander Philip Francis Queeg: Who, then, is the Junior Ensign?
Lt. Steve Maryk: Keith, sir.
Lt. Commander Philip Francis Queeg: Mr. Keith, you are now appointed the morale officer. In addition to your other duties, you are to see that shirttails are tucked inside trousers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.