Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Pickle (Character)
from "The Vicar of Dibley" (1994)
- "The Vicar of Dibley"
- Comic Relief Special (2013) TV episode, Played by John Bluthal
- Comic Relief Special (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bluthal
- The Vicar in White (2007) TV episode, Played by John Bluthal
- The Handsome Stranger (2006) TV episode, Played by John Bluthal
- Happy New Year (2005) TV episode, Played by John Bluthal
- Comic Relief: Red Nose Night Live 05 (2005) (TV) Played by John Bluthal
Frank Pickle: [very slowly] Mister. Hor-ton. Had. A. Shag. Pile. Car. Pet. Installed.
David Horton: Frank, I'm not absolutely convinced that this new shorthand is helping.
Owen Newitt: Sorry I'm late. Sheep exploded. Nasty business.
Frank Pickle: Would you like a quick recap?
Owen Newitt: Well, make it quick. The buggers are popping like champagne corks out there.
Frank Pickle: First we had the apologies, and then the council agreed to give two hundred pounds to the Scots.
Owen Newitt: What the hell for? I miss ten minutes and you all go mad. Why the hell should we give the Scots money?
Geraldine Granger: Calm down, Owen. That's the *scouts*, Frank.
Frank Pickle: Oh, right. We also gave twenty pounds to the Save the Chickens fund.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.