Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Edward Young (Character)
from In the Wake of the Bounty (1933)
- "Tropic Fever"
... aka "Terra X: Tropenfieber" - Germany (original title)
- Logbuch Bounty - Das Rätsel der Meuterei (2007) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Moraleda
- Flynn (1993) Played by Barry Dickins
- The Bounty (1984) Played by Phil Davis
... aka "Mutiny on the Bounty" - International (English title) (informal title)
- Noa Noa (1974) Played by Carlo Puri (as Ned Young)
... aka "The Survivors of the Bounty" - Europe (English title) (video box title)
- Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) Played by Tim Seely (as Midshipman Edward 'Ned' Young)
- Mutiny on the Bounty (1935) Played by Robert Livingston (as Lt. Young)
- In the Wake of the Bounty (1933) Played by John Warwick (as Midshipman Young)
Edward Young: [after seeing Christian improvising a raft to escape the ship at night] That isn't a raft, it's a coffin. There's a five-knot current running between us and that island.
Christian: I'll take my chance.
Edward Young: You think a lot of us haven't thought of this? You're not the only one to have left a woman behind. Fletcher, the men are ready for anything.
Christian: What are you saying, Ned? Are you inciting me to mutiny?
Edward Young: If I were you, I'd take the ship. That's all.
Christian: Why don't you, then?
Edward Young: I said if I were you. I'm not.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.