Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Fletcher Christian (Character)
from Mutiny on the Bounty (1935)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Mutiny on the Bounty (2011) (TV) Played by Steve Ryan
- "ZDF Expedition - Tropenfieber"
- Logbuch Bounty - Das Rätsel der Meuterei (2007) TV episode, Played by Woody Naismith
- The Bounty (1984) Played by Mel Gibson (as Fletcher Christian Master's Mate)
- The Bounty Mutineers (1978) TV episode, Played by Anthony May
- Noa Noa (1974) Played by Hiram Keller
... aka "The Survivors of the Bounty" - Europe (English title) (video box title)
- Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) Played by Marlon Brando (as 1st Lt. Fletcher Christian)
- "You Are There"
- Mr. Christian Seizes the Bounty (April 28, 1789) (1956) TV episode, Played by Russell Johnson
- Mutiny on the Bounty (1935) Played by Clark Gable (as Christian)
- In the Wake of the Bounty (1933) Played by Errol Flynn
- The Mutiny of the Bounty (1916) Played by Wilton Power
Fletcher Christian: [Lying on the beach in Pitcairn] So, it was your work, the burning. Was it? You filth.
John Mills: I had no want in me to harm you. For the love of God, believe I regret what has happened to you. We all do. But each man has to follow his own belief, no matter what. You said this many times after the mutiny. So I did what I thought I had to do. I burned the Bounty for the good of all. It wasn't in bad faith. It was just bad luck.
Fletcher Christian: For the good of all, Mills?
John Mills: Yes, sir.
Fletcher Christian: But why did you have to burn the Bounty? You had no reason to fear me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.