Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dennis Patterson (Character)
from "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet" (1983)
- "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet"
- Au Revoir: Part 2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Tim Healy
- Au Revoir: Part 1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Tim Healy
- The End of the Affair (2004) TV episode, Played by Tim Healy
- Dangerous Liaisons (2004) TV episode, Played by Tim Healy
- Moonlighting (2004) TV episode, Played by Tim Healy
- Sunday for Sammy 2004 (2004) (V) Played by Tim Healy
- Comic Relief 2003: The Big Hair Do (2003) (TV) Played by Tim Healy
- Educating Oz (1986) (TV) Played by Tim Healy
Dennis: When those German scaffolders turn up tonight, let's all make sure that we have a good night. Agreed? You especially, Oz.
Oz: Oh, absolutely.
Dennis: And this darts match, right, it's not the World Cup, or a replay of World War II. It's just meant to cement the harmony and the goodwill amongst the British and the Erics. Agreed?
[murmurs of assent]
Oz: Mind you, it might only be a darts match, but us British have still got to try and hammer these Germans.
Wayne: What for?
Oz: 'Cos they're the bastards that bombed me granny.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.