Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Question (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2015) Played by Kevin Grotz
- The Question: What Can One Man Do? (2012) Played by Izzi Keener
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Darkseid Descending! (2010) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- The Knights of Tomorrow! (2010) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- Mystery in Space! (2009) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- The Question (2007/II) Played by Brandon Slagle
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Grudge Match (2006) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Flashpoint (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Question Authority (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Double Date (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Fearful Symmetry (2004) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
Huntress: [on a cell phone] All right, Q. You said you'd help me. Where are they keeping Mandragora? Well?
Huntress: Oh, you did *not* just hang up on me!
[an engine roars, and Question swerves his car to a stop beside her and revs the engine once]
The Question: Figured I'd cut out the middleman.
[He moves over. She gets in, and takes the wheel and admires the car for a moment]
Huntress: Oh, baby doll... and for the record, I usually prefer my dates to have a face.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.