Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Question (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2014) Played by Kevin Grotz
- The Question: What Can One Man Do? (2012) Played by Izzi Keener
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Darkseid Descending! (2010) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- The Knights of Tomorrow! (2010) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- Mystery in Space! (2009) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Guest
- The Question (2007/II) Played by Brandon Slagle
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Grudge Match (2006) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Flashpoint (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Question Authority (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Double Date (2005) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
- Fearful Symmetry (2004) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Combs
Superman: Something I can help you with?
The Question: I hope so. But I assume you don't want to discuss your White House weenie-roast in front of a crowd...
Superman: [to others] I'll be back in a minute.
[he leads Question to the empty conference room]
The Question: Always wondered what was in here. Private conference room. Original members only, yes? A place where you're free to discuss your secrets and lies...
Superman: You said something about me in the White House.
The Question: Not you, exactly. Another version of you, hmm?
Superman: Quit dancing around it. How much do you know?
The Question: I know what you told everyone. The Justice Lords: a parallel universe version of the Justice League who came to Earth to rid it of crime just as they had on their own world. With Lex Luthor's help, our Justice League managed to rout them. I also know what you didn't tell anyone! On that other Earth, so very much like our own, a Superman, so very much like you, killed the president.
Superman: [accidentally bends the back of a chair he's leaning on] Question, no one can know about this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.