Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Scrubs" (2001)
... aka "Scrubs: Med School" - USA (ninth season title)
- My Finale: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Joe Rose
- My Deja Vu, My Deja Vu (2006) TV episode, Played by Joe Rose
- My Best Laid Plans (2005) TV episode, Played by Joe Rose
- My Ocardial Infarction (2005) TV episode, Played by Joe Rose
- My Moment of Un-Truth (2004) TV episode, Played by Joe Rose
The Janitor: Hey! We solved your dumb game.
Troy: We been to the libary!
The Janitor: -brary... Troy! Library! Anyway, what two coins, when you put 'em together, make 30 cents and one of them isn't a nickel? Uhm... A penny and a 1972 dime with a Roosevelt imperfection, today worth exactly 29 cents.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: No, no no. The correct answer is a quarter and a nickel.
The Janitor: Uhm, no, because you said one of them isn't a nickel.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Right. The other one is.
The Janitor: You lied to me.
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: No. It's a riddle.
Troy: [to the Janitor] Uh, your face is red like a strawberry!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.