Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Wilson (Character)
from 1776 (1972)
- "Freedom: A History of Us"
- Revolution (2003) TV episode, Played by Ralph Fiennes
- A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation (1989) Played by James Walsh
- 1776 (1972) Played by Emory Bass (as Judge James Wilson)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- Image of a Doctor (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert Lansing
Dr. Benjamin Franklin: Tell me, Mr. Wilson, when you were a judge, how in hell did you ever make a decision?
James Wilson: The decisions I made were based on legality and precedent. But there is no legality here, and certainly no precedent.
Dr. Benjamin Franklin: [losing his temper] Because, it's a new idea, you CLOD! We'll be making our own precedent!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.