Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Challenge of the Superfriends" (1978)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts (2015) (V) Played by Laura Bailey
- Wonder Woman (2014) Played by Brenda Li Garcia
- JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014) (V) Played by Erica Luttrell
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Clare Grant
- "Super Best Friends Forever"
- Name Game (2012) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- Justice League: Doom (2012) (V) Played by Claudia Black
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Triumvirate of Terror! (2011) TV episode, Played by Morena Baccarin
- A Date with Diana (2010) Played by Erin Cahill
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Kid Stuff (2004) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- Injustice for All: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- Injustice for All (2002) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- "Challenge of the Superfriends"
... aka "Challenge of the Super Friends: Attack of the Legion of Doom" - USA (DVD box title)
- The History of Doom/The Rise and Fall of the Super Friends (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- SuperFriends: Rest in Peace/Journey Through Inner Space (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- Doomsday/Battle of the Gods (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- Fairy Tale of Doom/Batman: Dead or Alive (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- The Final Challenge/The Incredible Space Circus (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
The Cheetah: With Luthor's brilliant mutation device hooked up to the SuperFriends' computer, the Justice League satellite will beam its rays all over the world.
Bizarro: Turn all Earth people into Bizarros and Cheetahs.
The Cheetah: And all of them working for our evil purr-poses.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.