Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Challenge of the SuperFriends" (1978)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Clare Grant
- "Super Best Friends Forever"
- Name Game (2012) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- Justice League: Doom (2012) (V) Played by Claudia Black
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Triumvirate of Terror! (2011) TV episode, Played by Morena Baccarin
- A Date with Diana (2010) Played by Erin Cahill
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Kid Stuff (2004) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- Injustice for All: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- Injustice for All (2002) TV episode, Played by Sheryl Lee Ralph
- "Challenge of the SuperFriends"
- The History of Doom (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- SuperFriends: Rest in Peace (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- Doomsday (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- Fairy Tale of Doom (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
- The Final Challenge (1978) TV episode, Played by Marlene Aragon
Vandal Savage: Eighty-thousand years ago, I was living in what is now the island of Sumatra. One night, the sky lit up with streaks of fire. Meteors. But my primitive mind thought the stars were falling from the sky. One meteor fell to Earth in my valley. My compatriots ran, but it was very cold and the glowing stone was warm. I slept there bathed in the meteor's strange radiations. And when I awoke the next morning, I was forever changed. The radiation mutated me, evolving me. I was instantly aware of my increased intelligence. It was only with the passage of time that I discovered the rest of my gift. So far as I know, I cannot die.
Cheetah: Is that a fact?
Vandal Savage: Go ahead.
Mirror Master: [Cheetah slashes Vandal's throat] Why'd you do that?
Cheetah: Don't you realize what he's planned? In his new world our money doesn't matter.
Vandal Savage: You are correct. Money won't matter. It's trivial in the long run.
Vandal Savage: Let me tell you about the long run. I've lived thousands of lives. I've been a laborer, a scientist, a priest, an artist, a healer, thief.
Ma'alefa'ak: But most often a conqueror.
Cheetah: I'm still not seeing how this makes up for my money.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.