Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Richard Henry Lee (Character)
from 1776 (1972)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "Sons of Liberty"
- Independence (2015) TV episode, Played by Claudiu Trandafir
- "John Adams"
- Independence (2008) TV episode, Played by Paul Fitzgerald
- Liberty or Death (2007) (TV) Played by Gerry Notare
- Choosing Revolution (1999) (V) Played by Tom Hay
- Prelude to Independence: The Stamp Act Crisis (1995) (V) Played by Tom Hay
- A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation (1989) Played by Bruce Eaton
- "George Washington"
- Episode #1.1 (1984) TV episode, Played by J. Kenneth Campbell
- Independence (1976) Played by Donald Symington
- 1776 (1972) Played by Ron Holgate
- "The Ed Sullivan Show"
... aka "Toast of the Town" - USA (original title)
- Episode #24.3 (1970) TV episode, Played by Ron Holgate
- Williamsburg: The Story of a Patriot (1957) Played by Orin M. Bullock Jr.
- Unconquered (1947) Played by Frank Wilcox
- The Bill of Rights (1939) Played by Tom Chatterton
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1938-1939 season) #7: The Bill of Rights" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Classics (1954-1955 season) #5: The Bill of Rights" - USA (series title)
- The Declaration of Independence (1938) Played by Tom Chatterton
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1938-1939 season) #2: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
... aka "Technicolor Specials (1953-1954 season) #9: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
- The Declaration of Independence (1924) Played by Allen Lee
... aka "Chronicles of America #10: The Declaration of Independence" - USA (series title)
- America (1924) Played by P.R. Scammon
Richard Henry Lee: [Richard Lee comes riding into the courtyard] You sent for me, Benjamin?
John Adams: Never.
Richard Henry Lee: Helloooo, Johnny!
[Lee stops his horse and dismounts]
Dr. Benjamin Franklin: Richard, uh... Johnny and I need some advice.
Richard Henry Lee: If it's mine to give, it's yours, you know that!
Dr. Benjamin Franklin: Thank you, Richard, thank you. You know, the cause that we support has come to a complete standstill. Now why do you suppose that is?
Richard Henry Lee: Simple: Johnny here's obnoxious and disliked.
Dr. Benjamin Franklin: That's true. Now what's the solution, I wonder?
Richard Henry Lee: Get somebody else in Congress to propose!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.