Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arnold Rothstein (Character)
from "Boardwalk Empire" (2010)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 53)|
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- Farewell Daddy Blues (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael Stuhlbarg
- Havre de Grace (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael Stuhlbarg
- White Horse Pike (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael Stuhlbarg
- Marriage and Hunting (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael Stuhlbarg
- The Old Ship of Zion (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael Stuhlbarg
- Lansky (1999) (TV) Played by Stanley DeSantis
- Mobsters (1991) Played by F. Murray Abraham
- Eight Men Out (1988) Played by Michael Lerner
- Gangster Wars (1981) Played by George DiCenzo
- King of the Roaring 20's: The Story of Arnold Rothstein (1961) Played by David Janssen / Jimmy Baird (as Arnold Rothstein as young boy)
- The Rise and Fall of Legs Diamond (1960) Played by Robert Lowery
[Atell and Rothstein are discussing the plan to fix the series]
Abe Atell: They say that six or seven guys. I find that hard to believe.
Arnold Rothstein: Doesn't surprise me.
Abe Atell: Yeah, but they're the champs.
Arnold Rothstein: You were champ, Abe, you went down for the bucks.
Abe Atell: This is different.
Arnold Rothstein: Look, champ. I know guys like that. I grew up with them. I was the fat kid they wouldn't let play. "Sit down, fat boy'. That's what they'd say "Sit down, maybe you'll learn something." Well, I learned something alright. Pretty soon, I owned the game, and those guys I grew up with come to me with their hats in their hands. Tell me, champ, all those years of puggin', how much money did you make?
Abe Atell: The honest fights or the ones I tanked?
Arnold Rothstein: Altogether, I must've made ten times that amount betting on you and I never took a punch.
Abe Atell: Yeah, but I was champ. Featherweight champeen of the world!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.