Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Mary Poppins (1964)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Princess Rap Battle"
- Mrs. Claus vs. Mary Poppins (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin Allen
- Mary Poppins (1964) Played by Dick Van Dyke
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mary Poppins (1949) TV episode, Played by David Opatoshu (as Bert the Match Man)
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Dick Van Dyke
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (1990) (V) Played by Dick Van Dyke
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: You Can Fly (1988) (V) Played by Dick Van Dyke
Mary Poppins: [singing] He traveled all around the world, and everywhere he went, he'd use his word, and all would say, "There goes a clever gent!"
Bert: [singing] When dukes or maharajahs pass the time o' day wi' me, I say me special word and then they ask me out to tea!
Mary Poppins, Bert: Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.