Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Weather Wizard (Character)
from "The Flash" (2014)
|Related Videos (see all 16)|
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016) (V) Played by Rick D. Wasserman
- "The Flash"
- Running to Stand Still (2015) TV episode, Played by Liam McIntyre
- Rogue Air (2015) TV episode, Played by Liam McIntyre
- Rogue Time (2015) TV episode, Played by Liam McIntyre
- Out of Time (2015) TV episode, Played by Liam McIntyre
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special II: Villains in Paradise (2014) (TV) Played by Matthew Senreich
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster! (2010) TV episode, Played by Robin Atkin Downes
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Speed Demons (1997) TV episode, Played by Miguel Ferrer
- Justice League of America (1997) (TV) Played by Miguel Ferrer (as The Weather Man)
- "Legends of the Superheroes" Played by Jeff Altman (as The Weather Wizard)
- The Roast (1979) TV episode, Played by Jeff Altman
- The Challenge (1979) TV episode, Played by Jeff Altman
Heat Wave: Flash was creative. He'd have run circles around us, spinning away our oxygen!
Weather Wizard: Ha! All you do is punch and kick like a child throwing a tantrum.
Captain Cold: The old Scarlet Speedster would vibrate his molecules right out of that bronze.
Weather Wizard: With a smile and an "aww shucks" that just made you wanna rip him to shreds, you know?
[They all sigh at the same time]
Batman: You... miss him.
Captain Cold: Who us?
Heat Wave: Miss the Flash?
Weather Wizard: Don't be absurd!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.