Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ryan McBride (Character)
from "Baywatch" (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Baywatch Nights"
- A Thousand Words (1997) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
- The Vortex (1997) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
- Hot Winds (1997) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
- The Eighth Seal (1997) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
- Symbol of Death (1997) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
... aka "Baywatch Hawaii" - USA (tenth season title)
- Sail Away (1996) TV episode, Played by Angie Harmon
Mitch Buchannon: I do like the desert.
Ryan McBride: Oh great! So you'll go! When?
Mitch Buchannon: Well, I've got time off in a couple weeks.
Ryan McBride: Oh, Mitch, you're gonna love this place. It's in the mountains, and it's near this Indian burial ground, and you go into these caves, they have all these paintings on the walls that date back thousands of years, and there're all these legends about spirits...
Mitch Buchannon: [interrupting] You know how I feel about boogety boogety.
Ryan McBride: Yeah, but, you'll change your mind. I guarantee it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.