Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Lindbergh (Character)
from The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (1976) (TV)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- J. Edgar (2011) Played by Josh Lucas
- Secret Lives of Charles Lindbergh (2009) (TV) Played by Rob Watts / Chase Otley (as Teenage Lindbergh)
- "Freedom: A History of Us"
- Safe for Democracy (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen (as Charles Lindberg)
- "Touched by an Angel"
- Godspeed (1999) TV episode, Played by Ned Vaughn
- Crime of the Century (1996) (TV) Played by Scott N. Stevens (as Col. Charles Lindbergh)
- An Arrow Pointing East (1982) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Frakes
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by John Rubinstein
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Buck Henry/Jennifer Warnes/Kenny Vance (1977) TV episode, Played by Buck Henry
- "Second Verdict"
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping (1976) TV episode, Played by Burnell Tucker (as Charles A. Lindbergh)
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (1976) (TV) Played by Cliff De Young
- The Spirit of St. Louis (1957) Played by James Stewart (as Charles Augustus 'Slim' Lindbergh)
Charles Lindbergh: [Mentally calculating what navigational error he can expect by the use of dead reckoning] Six miles off course. That's six miles after 200 miles of water. If I held this margin of error, how far off course would I be when I hit Ireland? Let's see, it's 1,900 miles across the Atlantic. So that would... I'd be 60 miles off at Ireland. Well, I'll settle for that. And nothing too wrong with this dead reckoning navigation... except maybe the name. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.