Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Lindbergh (Character)
from The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (1976) (TV)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- J. Edgar (2011) Played by Josh Lucas
- Secret Lives of Charles Lindbergh (2009) (TV) Played by Rob Watts / Chase Otley (as Teenage Lindbergh)
- "Freedom: A History of Us"
- Safe for Democracy (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen (as Charles Lindberg)
- "Touched by an Angel"
- Godspeed (1999) TV episode, Played by Ned Vaughn
- Crime of the Century (1996) (TV) Played by Scott N. Stevens (as Col. Charles Lindbergh)
- An Arrow Pointing East (1982) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Frakes
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by John Rubinstein
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Buck Henry/Jennifer Warnes/Kenny Vance (1977) TV episode, Played by Buck Henry
- "Second Verdict"
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping (1976) TV episode, Played by Burnell Tucker (as Charles A. Lindbergh)
- The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case (1976) (TV) Played by Cliff De Young
- The Spirit of St. Louis (1957) Played by James Stewart (as Charles Augustus 'Slim' Lindbergh)
Father Hussman: [Flying - quite clumsily - in a bi-plane with Lindbergh as his instructor pilot] I've got a special prayer for landings.
Charles Lindbergh: Don't you think you need a little more than that?
Father Hussman: I also have a prayer for takeoffs, for engine trouble, for rough air, all kinds of prayers. Would you like to hear the one for landings? It's out of the Psalms.
Charles Lindbergh: No, thank you, Father.
Father Hussman: Slim, don't you ever pray?
Charles Lindbergh: Well, I don't have to, I *know* how to land.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.