Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Howard Hughes (Character)
from The Aviator (2004)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Valerie Harper/Mindy Cohn/Matthew Gray Gubler/Nicole Eggert (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Vail
- "Undercover History"
- Howard Hughes Revealed (2007) TV episode, Played by Jordan Romano
- The Hoax (2006) Played by Milton Buras
- The Aviator (2004) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio / Jacob Davich
- Howard Hughes: The Real Aviator (2004) (V) Played by Michael Ferreri
- Bettie Page: Dark Angel (2004) Played by David Neff
- One of the Hollywood Ten (2000) Played by Lars Hanson
- In Search of History: The Mysterious Howard Hughes (1999) (TV) Played by Jason Coleman
- "Dark Skies"
- Dreamland (1996) TV episode, Played by Madison Mason
- "Fallen Angels"
- Since I Don't Have You (1993) TV episode, Played by Tim Matheson
- The Rocketeer (1991) Played by Terry O'Quinn
... aka "Rocketeer" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Pancho Barnes (1988) (TV) Played by David Kockinis
- Tucker: The Man and His Dream (1988) Played by Dean Stockwell
- "Clementine's Enchanted Journey"
... aka "Clémentine" - France (original title)
- Clémentine superstar (????) TV episode, Played by Julien Thomast
- Melvin and Howard (1980) Played by Jason Robards
... aka "Melvin (and Howard)" - USA (poster title)
- Hughes and Harlow: Angels in Hell (1978) Played by Victor Holchak
- The Amazing Howard Hughes (1977) (TV) Played by Tommy Lee Jones
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Raquel Welch/Phoebe Snow, John Sebastian (1976) TV episode, Played by Dan Aykroyd
- "Ich - Axel Caesar Springer"
- Der gemachte Mann (1970) TV episode, Played by Hans-Peter Minetti
Howard Hughes: [doesn't hear what Kate says] Excuse me?
Katharine Hepburn: Well, if you're deaf, you must own up to it. Get a hearing aid, or see my father. He's an urologist, but it's all tied up inside the body, don't you find?
Howard Hughes: Mmm.
Katharine Hepburn: Me, I keep healthy. I take seven showers a day to keep clean, also because I'm so vulgarly referred to as "outdoors-y." Well, I'm not "outdoors-y," I'm athletic. I sweat! There it is, now we both know the sordid truth: I sweat, and you're deaf. Aren't we a fine pair of misfits?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.