Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Agatha Christie (Character)
from Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures (2004) (TV)
- Hail to the Groupies (2012) Played by Michelle Trout
- "Extraordinary Women" (2011) TV series Played by Nichola McAuliffe / Pauline Dyball / Cookie Twigger (as Young Agatha)
- "Doctor Who"
- The Unicorn and the Wasp (2008) TV episode, Played by Fenella Woolgar
- "Hyakunin no Ijin" (2006) TV series Played by Aya Sugimoto
- The Agatha Christie Code (2005) (TV) Played by Karen Grover / Elspeth Green (as Agatha Christie aged 6) / Harriet Green (as Agatha Christie aged 11)
- Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures (2004) (TV) Played by Olivia Williams / Anna Massey (as Older Agatha) / Bonnie Wright (as Young Agatha)
- "Stephen King's Dead Zone"
... aka "The Dead Zone" - Canada (original title)
... aka "The Dark Half" - Israel (English title)
- Unreasonable Doubt (2002) TV episode, Played by Esme Lambert
- "Projekt X"
- Sind Gärtner überheblich und arrogant? (1998) TV episode, Played by Herbert Knötzl (as Dame Agatha Christie)
- Murder by the Book (1986) (TV) Played by Peggy Ashcroft
- Kojak Budapesten (1980) Played by Hilda Gobbi
- Agatha (1979) Played by Vanessa Redgrave
- "Doctor Who Confidential"
- Is There Life on Mars? (2009) TV episode, Played by Fenella Woolgar
- "Doctor Who Greatest Moments"
- The Companions (2009) TV episode, Played by Fenella Woolgar
- The Doctor (2009) TV episode, Played by Fenella Woolgar
[the Doctor makes muffled noises while making a shaking motion]
Donna Noble: I can't understand you! How many words?
[the Doctor holds up one finger]
Donna Noble: One! One word! Shake, milk-shake, milk! Milk! No? Not milk! Um, shake, shake, shake! Cocktail shake! What, d'you want a Harvey Wallbanger?
The Doctor: Harvey Wallbanger?
Donna Noble: Well, I don't know!
The Doctor: How is Harvey Wallbanger one word?
Agatha Christie: What do you need Doctor?
The Doctor: Salt! I was miming salt! I need salt! I need something salty!
[Donna grabs a bag from the counter]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.