Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
'Gentleman' Jim Corbett (Character)
from Gentleman Jim (1942)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Edison: The Wizard of Light (1998) (TV) Played by Joseph Clark (as Gentleman Jim Corbett)
- Tom Horn (1980) Played by Steve Oliver
- "Annie Oakley"
- Annie Rings the Bell (1956) TV episode, Played by Britt Lomond (as Gentleman Jim Corbett)
- "You Are There"
- The Birth of Modern Boxing: The John L. Sullivan-James J. Corbett Battle (September 7, 1892) (1955) TV episode, Played by Pat Conway (as James J. Corbett)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Return of Gentleman Jim (1955) TV episode, Played by George Montgomery (as Gentleman Jim Corbett)
- City of Bad Men (1953) Played by John Daheim (as James J. Corbett)
- The Great John L. (1945) Played by Rory Calhoun (as James J. 'Gentleman Jim' Corbett)
- Gentleman Jim (1942) Played by Errol Flynn (as James J. Corbett)
- The Man from the Golden West (1913) Played by James J. Corbett (as Gentleman Jim)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.