Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Flying Officer Fairfax (Character)
from "'Allo 'Allo!" (1982)
- "'Allo 'Allo!"
- A Winkle in Time (1992) TV episode, Played by John D. Collins
- René of the Gipsies (1991) TV episode, Played by John D. Collins
- Soup and Sausage (1991) TV episode, Played by John D. Collins
- Prior Engagements (1991) TV episode, Played by John D. Collins
- Leg It to Spain! (1991) TV episode, Played by John D. Collins
- 'Allo 'Allo! at the London Palladium (1988) Played by Tony Parkin
- 50 Greatest Comedy Catchphrases (2008) (TV) Played by John D. Collins
- The Return of 'Allo 'Allo! (2007) (TV) Played by John D. Collins
- The Best of 'Allo 'Allo! (1994) (TV) Played by John D. Collins
[Fairfax and Carstairs are lying in Madame Fanny's bed]
Flying Officer Fairfax: If the Jerries find us dressed in civvies, it would take a lot of explaining.
Flying Officer Carstairs: If they found us in bed with each other, it would take even more explaining.
Flying Officer Fairfax: Carstairs, are you a grammar-school boy?
Flying Officer Carstairs: [shocked] How do you know?
Flying Officer Fairfax: You're wearing your socks in bed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.