Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
P.T. Barnum (Character)
from Barnum! (1986) (TV)
- The Greatest Showman on Earth (2016) Played by Hugh Jackman
- "Wild West Tech"
- Freak Show II (2005) TV episode, Played by Tad Atkinson (as PT Barnum)
- Gangs of New York (2002) Played by Roger Ashton-Griffiths
- Humbug (2002) TV episode, Played by Heath Lamberts
- Violet (2000/I) Played by Emerson Bixby (as PT Barnum)
- P.T. Barnum (1999) (TV) Played by Beau Bridges / Jordan Bridges (as Young P.T. Barnum)
- P.T. Barnum: America's Greatest Showman (1995) TV episode, Played by Karl Malden
- Barnum (1986) (TV) Played by John Roney (as Young Barnum) / Burt Lancaster (as Phineas Taylor 'P.T.' Barnum)
- Barnum! (1986) (TV) Played by Michael Crawford (as Phineas Taylor Barnum)
- Those Fantastic Flying Fools (1967) Played by Burl Ives (as Phineas T. Barnum)
... aka "Jules Verne's Rocket to the Moon" - UK (original title)
- The Greatest Coward on Earth (1965) TV episode, Played by Pat O'Brien (as Phineas T. Barnum)
- "You Are There"
- P.T. Barnum Presents Jenny Lind (September 11, 1850) (1955) TV episode, Played by Ray Collins
- The Great John Ericsson (1937) Played by Gösta Bodin (as Phineas Taylor Barnum)
... aka "John Ericsson - segraren vid Hampton Roads" - Sweden (original title)
- High, Wide, and Handsome (1937) Played by Raymond Brown
- The Mighty Barnum (1934) Played by Wallace Beery (as Phineas T. Barnum)
- Jenny Lind (1932) Played by André Berley
- Broadway Broke (1923) Played by Macklyn Arbuckle
P.T. Barnum: All right damn it. Why don't we just leave it to the fates. Heads it's yes, tails it's no.
[flips his coin]
P.T. Barnum: Mr. Bailey, you got yourself a partner!
Ringmaster: To the biggest show in the country!
P.T. Barnum: To the greatest show on earth!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.