Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Upstairs, Downstairs" (1971)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Russell Harty Show"
- Russell Harty Goes.... Upstairs, Downstairs (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- "Upstairs, Downstairs" Played by Gordon Jackson (as Mr. Angus Hudson, Butler)
- Whither Shall I Wander? (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- All the King's Horses (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- Joke Over (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- Will Ye No Come Back Again (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- The Understudy (1975) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
- "The Greatest"
- 100 Greatest TV Characters (2001) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson (as Mr. Hudson)
- Episode#1.78 (1977) TV episode, Played by Gordon Jackson
[Hudson rails against the stock market crash, the government and the prime minister]
Edward Barnes - Chauffeur: What I don't understand, Mr Hudson, is where the money's gone to. I mean, one minute everyone's rich and they've got gold, money in the bank, shares and all that. And the next minute, they're skint. Well if *they* haven't got it, who has? Gold doesn't disappear into thin air.
Mr. Angus Hudson - Butler: It's all the fault of this socialist government, Edward. They should never have got rid of Mr Baldwin. Though I say so myself, Ramsay MacDonald is a disgrace to Scotland. Still, I've heard tell the MacDonalds weren't too steady at Culloden, either!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.