Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Beowulf (2007)
|Photos (See all 47 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Disaster Movie (2008) Played by Ike Barinholtz
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Beowulf Should Have Ended (2008) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Beowulf (2007) Played by Ray Winstone
... aka "Beowulf: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Beowulf: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Beowulf: Prince of the Geats (2007) Played by Jayshan Jackson (as Young Beowulf) / Damon Lynch III (as Elder Beowulf)
- Grendel (2007) (TV) Played by Chris Bruno
- Blade of the King Concept Film (2005) Played by Dave Winfrey Jr.
- Beowulf & Grendel (2005) Played by Gerard Butler
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- You Are There (2001) TV episode, Played by Renato Bartolomei
- Return of the Valkyrie (2000) TV episode, Played by Renato Bartolomei
- The Ring (2000) TV episode, Played by Renato Bartolomei
- The Rheingold (2000) TV episode, Played by Renato Bartolomei
- The 13th Warrior (1999) Played by Vladimir Kulich (as Buliwyf)
... aka "13 Warriors" - Japan (English title)
- Beowulf (1999) Played by Christopher Lambert
- The Male Swagger (1999) Played by Mike Vick
- Animated Epics: Beowulf (1998) (TV) Played by Joseph Fiennes
- "Mighty Max"
- The Maxnificent Seven (1993) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
King Hrothgar: [referring to the Royal Dragon Horn, but looking at his Queen] I wonder how many men have died for love of her beauty.
Beowulf: Can you blame them?
King Hrothgar: If you destroy my Grendel for me, she'll be yours forever and ever and ever.
Beowulf: [takes the horn in his hands] You do me great honor.
Wealthow: [asuming they are talking about her] It is we who are honored.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.