Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel LaRusso (Character)
from The Karate Kid (1984)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Most Interesting Man in the World (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Galya
- "Robot Chicken"
- Caffeine-Induced Aneurysm (2013) TV episode, Played by Ralph Macchio
- S&M Present (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Alpha Dead (2004) Played by Steven Tsapelas (as Daniel LaRusso Zombie)
- D4G (2001) (V) Played by Ryan Shigekawa (as Karate Kid)
... aka "D-4-G Diabetes for Guys: A Guy Flick" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Karate Kid"
- A Little World of His Own (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Gray Ghosts (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Hunt (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- East Meets West (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- Walkabout (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Karate Kid Part III (1989) Played by Ralph Macchio
- The Karate Kid Part II (1986) Played by Ralph Macchio (as Daniel)
... aka "Karate Kid II" - USA (promotional title)
- The Karate Kid (1984) Played by Ralph Macchio (as Daniel)
[after Miyagi saves Sato's life in the hurricane, he and Daniel survey the devastated village. Sato's trucks pull up]
Daniel: Hey, what's Sato doing here?
Mr. Miyagi: Don't know.
[Sato gets out, dressed in a foreman's outfit]
Sato: I come help rebuild. Here deed to village.
Sato: Forgive me, I beg of you.
Mr. Miyagi: [claps him on the shoulder] Oh, Sato, nothing to forgive.
[Daniel and Kumiko approach]
Daniel: Mr. Sato? Can I say something? Well, o-bon's coming up, and they can't really have it in the village now...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.