Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel LaRusso (Character)
from The Karate Kid (1984)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Most Interesting Man in the World (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Galya
- "Robot Chicken"
- Caffeine-Induced Aneurysm (2013) TV episode, Played by Ralph Macchio (as Daniel Larusso)
- S&M Present (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Alpha Dead (2004) Played by Steven Tsapelas (as Daniel LaRusso Zombie)
- D4G (2001) (V) Played by Ryan Shigekawa (as Karate Kid)
... aka "D-4-G Diabetes for Guys: A Guy Flick" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Karate Kid"
- A Little World of His Own (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Gray Ghosts (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Hunt (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- East Meets West (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- Walkabout (1989) TV episode, Played by Joey Dedio (as Daniel La Russo)
- The Karate Kid Part III (1989) Played by Ralph Macchio
- The Karate Kid Part II (1986) Played by Ralph Macchio (as Daniel)
... aka "Karate Kid II" - USA (promotional title)
- The Karate Kid (1984) Played by Ralph Macchio (as Daniel)
[Miyagi has finally succeeded in catching a fly with his chopsticks - outside, Daniel drives up in the car Miyagi gave him for his birthday; it is sputtering and the fender is dented]
Mr. Miyagi: Ah, Daniel-san! Must've been some senior prom. What happened?
Daniel: You mean, what DIDN'T happen. First I let Ali borrow this car and she re-designs my fender. And I don't know what she's done to my engine, but that ain't running right either. You know what else she does? She tells me she's fallen in love with some football player from UCLA. Why couldn't she just lie to me or something?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.