Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jim Prideaux (Character)
from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) Played by Mark Strong
- "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"
- Flushing Out the Mole (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Smiley Sets a Trap (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Tinker Tailor (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Return to the Circus (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
Control: We have a rotten apple, Jim, and the maggots are eating up the Circus.
Jim Prideaux: These people? One of these?
Control: Why not? Are the British incapable of deception? We've turned members of other outfits: Russians, Poles, Czechs and the odd American.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.