Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jim Prideaux (Character)
from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 22)|
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) Played by Mark Strong
- "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"
- Flushing Out the Mole (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Smiley Sets a Trap (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Tinker Tailor (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
- Return to the Circus (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Bannen
Jim Prideaux: [describing his interrogation] At this stage there was a frosty bearded fellow left, seemed to be head boy. Hated his damn cigarettes...
George Smiley: Why?
Jim Prideaux: It was a foul American thing. Camel, actually. I saw the brand.
George Smiley: And did he smoke?
Jim Prideaux: Never stopped!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.