Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bill Haydon (Character)
from "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" (1979)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) Played by Colin Firth
- "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"
- Flushing Out the Mole (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Richardson
- Tinker Tailor (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Richardson
- How It All Fits Together (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Richardson
- Smiley Tracks the Mole (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Richardson
- Return to the Circus (1979) TV episode, Played by Ian Richardson
George Smiley: Did you expect Control to send Jim Prideaux?
Bill Haydon: Well... obviously we needed to be certain Control would rise to the bait. We had to send in a big gun to make the story stick, and we knew he'd only settle for someone outside London Station, someone he trusted.
George Smiley: And someone who spoke Czech, of course.
Bill Haydon: Naturally. It had to be a man who was old Circus, to bring the temple down a bit.
George Smiley: Yes, I see the logic of it. It was, perhaps, the most famous partnership the Circus ever had: you and him, back in the old days. The iron fist, and the iron glove. Who was it coined that?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.