Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ray Charles (Character)
from Ray (2004/I)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Playboy Club"
- Trouble in Makeoutsville (????) TV episode, Played by Javier Colon
- Bamboo Shark (2011) Played by Charles Middleton
- "Yacht Rock"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Jade Hall
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julián López
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Ray (2004/I) Played by Jamie Foxx / Eric O'Neal Jr. (as Ray Charles Jr.) / Tequan Richmond (as Ray Charles Jr.) / C.J. Sanders (as Young Ray Robinson)
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- 2000 Celebrity Special 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Linford Christie
- The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave (2000) (V) Played by Ray Charles
- Just the Ticket (1999/I) Played by Bill Irwin
- "Lluvia de estrellas"
- Episode dated 14 December 1996 (1996) TV episode, Played by Xavier Garriga
- Candle Jack/Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet/The Lobe (1995) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
Milt Shaw: You know, Ray, your contract with Atlantic expires in 4 months.
Ray Charles: Yeah, I know. Ahmet and Jerry sent me my new contract. They're gonna double my royalties.
Milt Shaw: Before we go down that road again I thought I'd check and see what else was out there.
Ray Charles: Now, who told you to do that? Atlantic is family. Just like the Shaw agency.
Milt Shaw: Ray, my job is to find you the best deal out there. Now, I had a very productive meeting with the folks at ABC Paramount and they are very interested.
Ray Charles: No. How interested?
Milt Shaw: How about a 50 thousand dollar advance every year for the first three years? You choose your own music. They'll deduct recording costs and pay you 75 percent. Now, look, Ahmet and Jerry are flying in tomorrow night. Will you at least put them off until I have a chance to talk to the boys at ABC?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.