Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ray Charles (Character)
from Ray (2004/I)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Playboy Club"
- Trouble in Makeoutsville (????) TV episode, Played by Javier Colon
- Bamboo Shark (2011) Played by Charles Middleton
- "Yacht Rock"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Jade Hall
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julián López
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Ray (2004/I) Played by Jamie Foxx / Eric O'Neal Jr. (as Ray Charles Jr.) / Tequan Richmond (as Ray Charles Jr.) / C.J. Sanders (as Young Ray Robinson)
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- 2000 Celebrity Special 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Linford Christie
- The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave (2000) (V) Played by Ray Charles
- Just the Ticket (1999/I) Played by Bill Irwin
- "Lluvia de estrellas"
- Episode dated 14 December 1996 (1996) TV episode, Played by Xavier Garriga
- Candle Jack/Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet/The Lobe (1995) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
Milt Shaw: He's filed a lawsuit, Ray, and it's more than a fine. This guy's got juice, he can get you barred from ever playing Georgia again. But he's willing to drop the suit if you make up the gig.
Ray Charles: Not if it's segregated.
Milt Shaw: Ray... I admire what you're doing, man, but you can't afford this. Georgia's our highest grossing state.
Ray Charles: I'm never playing another Jim Crow joint ever again, do you got that?
Milt Shaw: I got it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.