Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ray Charles (Character)
from Ray (2004/I)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Playboy Club"
- Trouble in Makeoutsville (????) TV episode, Played by Javier Colon
- Bamboo Shark (2011) Played by Charles Middleton
- "Yacht Rock"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Jade Hall
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julián López
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Ray (2004/I) Played by Jamie Foxx / Eric O'Neal Jr. (as Ray Charles Jr.) / Tequan Richmond (as Ray Charles Jr.) / C.J. Sanders (as Young Ray Robinson)
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- 2000 Celebrity Special 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Linford Christie
- Episode #6.1 (1995) TV episode, Played by Starret Francois
- The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave (2000) (V) Played by Ray Charles
- Just the Ticket (1999/I) Played by Bill Irwin
- "Lluvia de estrellas"
- Episode dated 14 December 1996 (1996) TV episode, Played by Xavier Garriga
- Candle Jack/Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet/The Lobe (1995) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
Marlene: Gossie been cattin' with one of my waitresses since he got here. He never told me his partner was a blind 'Bama boy.
Oberon: Marlene, Demure called. Thurman's sick.
Marlene: What about Sassie.
Oberon: Flat tire.
Marlene: Alright, 'Bama, why don't you get up there and show me what you got.
Ray Charles: Well, I, I'm not really prepared to do my thing, I mean, right now, tonight.
Marlene: Well, this is the only audition you're gonna get, Puddin', so either get on up there or you and Gossie can haul your asses back down south.
Oberon: [hands Ray a joint] Here smoke some of this.
Ray Charles: [coughs] That ain't no tobacco, man!
Oberon: No. Hold it in. It'll calm you down.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.