Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ray Charles (Character)
from Ray (2004/I)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Playboy Club"
- Trouble in Makeoutsville (????) TV episode, Played by Javier Colon
- Bamboo Shark (2011) Played by Charles Middleton
- "Yacht Rock"
- Danger Zone (2010) TV episode, Played by Jade Hall
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Julián López
- Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
... aka "Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" - USA (complete title)
- Ray (2004/I) Played by Jamie Foxx / Eric O'Neal Jr. (as Ray Charles Jr.) / Tequan Richmond (as Ray Charles Jr.) / C.J. Sanders (as Young Ray Robinson)
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- 2000 Celebrity Special 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Linford Christie
- Episode #6.1 (1995) TV episode, Played by Starret Francois
- The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave (2000) (V) Played by Ray Charles
- Just the Ticket (1999/I) Played by Bill Irwin
- "Lluvia de estrellas"
- Episode dated 14 December 1996 (1996) TV episode, Played by Xavier Garriga
- Candle Jack/Toby Danger in Doomsday Bet/The Lobe (1995) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
Ray Charles: I have a question for all of you. How would you like to go on the road with me?
Margie Hendricks: Um, how much you gonna pay us?
Ray Charles: Ahmet takes care of all of that.
Margie Hendricks: You mean he don't listen to you?
Ray Charles: You better know he does. Don't worry about it. Brother Ray will take care of all of you, honey.
Margie Hendricks: Well my mama taught me to take care of myself, honey.
Ray Charles: Well is your mother here?
Margie Hendricks: No she's not, but I speak for us.
Ray Charles: Okay Speak For Us, how about $20 a week.
Margie Hendricks: We'll take $40. Each.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.