Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Porridge" (1974)
- Life Beyond the Box: Norman Stanley Fletcher (2003) (TV) Played by Sam Kelly (as 'Bunny' Warren)
- "Comedy Connections"
- Porridge (2003) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly
- Doing Time (1979) Played by Sam Kelly
... aka "Porridge" - UK (original title)
- Final Stretch (1977) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly (as 'Bunny' Warren)
- A Test of Character (1977) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly (as 'Bunny' Warren)
- Pardon Me (1977) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly
- Rough Justice (1977) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly
- Poetic Justice (1977) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly
- "The Many Faces of..."
- Ronnie Barker (2012) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly
- "The Comedy Map of Britain"
- Episode #2.5 (2008) TV episode, Played by Sam Kelly (as Bunny Warren)
- And It's Goodnight from Him: The Very Best of Ronnie Barker (1996) (V) Played by Sam Kelly (as Bunny Warren)
Fletcher: You're not doing yourself any favours, are you Banyard? All you're doing is getting up other people's noses.
Banyard: We have certain rights.
Fletcher: No we don't, we're in the nick.
Ives: I suppose you think you're entitled to something better just because you went to a public school, is that it?
Banyard: On the contrary, Ives, I'm well used to this kind of food, I went to Harrow.
Fletcher: Oh that's a good advert for the public school system, prepares you for the nick. Course it's harder in here for him than for most of us, 'cause he has had further to drop. Professional man, you see. Dentist. Tragic.
Ives: What do you mean, Fletcher, 'tragic'? It's no laughing matter for that woman he had under the laughing gas.
Banyard: There's no need for that, Ives. We don't have to keep unearthing each other's past, I'm paying for my peccadilloes.
Fletcher: Oh that's good. If you're paying I'll have a large one.
Bunny Warren: What's a peccadillo?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.