Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Barrowclough (Character)
from "Porridge" (1974)
- Doing Time (1979) Played by Brian Wilde (as Barrowclough)
... aka "Porridge" - UK (original title)
- Final Stretch (1977) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
- A Test of Character (1977) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
- Pardon Me (1977) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
- Rough Justice (1977) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
- Poetic Justice (1977) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
- "7 of 1"
- Prisoner and Escort (1973) TV episode, Played by Brian Wilde
Mr. Barrowclough: You seem to be settling in down on the farm.
Norman Stanley Fletcher: I resented it a bit at first, because I've never been a rural man. I have a deep mistrust of animals.
Mr. Barrowclough: I thought you told the governor you liked farming and livestock.
Norman Stanley Fletcher: Livestock, yeah, it's just the animals I don't like.
Mr. Barrowclough: You're very lucky. Normally, a trusty gets a privileged job like this.
Norman Stanley Fletcher: I appreciate it, Mr Barrowclough, and I'm sure you helped me, knowing your kindness.
Mr. Barrowclough: I didn't.
Norman Stanley Fletcher: Say no more. When are you going to get me a single cell?
Mr. Barrowclough: I can't do that.
Norman Stanley Fletcher: I can't share, I've no rapport with Heslop and Evans, there's no intellectual stimuli.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.