Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Last of the Summer Wine" (1973)
- "Last of the Summer Wine"
- Northern Flying Circus (1975) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
- Ballad for Wind Instruments and Canoe (1975) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
- A Quiet Drink (1975) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
- Some Enchanted Evening (1975) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
- The Changing Face of Rural Blamire (1975) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
- "Comedy Playhouse"
- Of Funerals and Fish (1973) TV episode, Played by Michael Bates
Blamire: Well, what was wrong with chapel, eh?
Clegg: I felt somehow that it should have more humour. And perhaps a bigger organ. No, I'm not convinced. I mean for a start, if God's omnipotent, with all that choice available what could he possibly want with my old woman? No, it implied blind chance working there, not selection. Oh, I know I chose her but think on: she was a lot younger then and it were the height of the Depression. Nobody expected owt fancy.
Compo: Well, even if you don't believe in God, He'd take her just for spite. They're all alike, the bosses.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.