Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Terry McCann (Character)
from "Minder" (1979)
- The Wrong Goodbye (1989) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman (as Terry)
- Fiddler on the Hoof (1989) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman (as Terry)
- The Last Video Show (1989) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman (as Terry)
- Fatal Impression (1989) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman (as Terry)
- Days of Fines and Closures (1989) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman
- "Top of the Pops"
- Episode dated 22 December 1983 (1983) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman
- Verity Lambert: Drama Queen (2008) (TV) Played by Dennis Waterman
- "Must See TV"
- Minder (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Waterman
Terry McCann: [Terry does a favour for Des, delivering a motor to one of Des's customers. On the way home when he's listening to the six o'clock news on the car radio, he discovers that the car he delivered for Des was a ringer and was used in a robbery recently. First thing the next morning, Terry storms round to Des's lock-up garage to give Des a piece of his mind and to get some answers] Where were you last night and this morning?
Des: Just a minute, Terry. I don't think the young lady I was with, would care for me to discuss the details with you
Terry McCann: Don't give me any of that crap; you've been keeping out of my way
Des: Well, why would I do that? Your motor's running all right, innit?
Des: It's not my motor I'm worried about. That was a right diabolical stroke you pulled on me!
Des: A stroke? I don't know what you're talking about?
Terry McCann: [Terry raises his fist ready to thump Des] I'm going to lose my temper in a minute
Des: Just a minute Terry, there's no need for violence. I think I know what you're on about and I know you'll believe me when I tell you I had no idea that car was being used for a robbery
Terry McCann: It was a ringer and you bloody rung it!
Des: Terry, I swear to you, the plates on that car were the same as when I received it. First I knew about it was when I read it in the papers this morning
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.