Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arthur Daley (Character)
from "Minder" (1979)
- Days of Fines and Closures (1989) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- An Officer and a Car Salesman (1988) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- A Little Bit of Give and Take (1986) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- Minder on the Orient Express (1985) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- If Money Be the Food of Love, Play On (1984) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- "Top of the Pops"
- Episode dated 22 December 1983 (1983) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- Verity Lambert: Drama Queen (2008) (TV) Played by George Cole
- "Must See TV"
- Minder (2006) TV episode, Played by George Cole
- "The Greatest"
- 100 Greatest TV Characters (2001) TV episode, Played by George Cole
[looking at a writing desk in the auction house]
Arthur Daley: Your modern entrepreneur is constantly gazing into the crystal ball of opportunity.
Terry McCann: And what do your crystal balls tell you about that then, eh? Is there gonna be a big rush on firewood?
Arthur Daley: No, Terry. That is... that is "an Indian ebony and porcupine quill workbox, nineteenth century". Described as "distressed".
Terry McCann: Distressed?
Arthur Daley: Yes, that is a term they use in the auctioneering world.
Terry McCann: Yeah, loosely translated as "knackered"!
Arthur Daley: As with most things in this life, Terry, it is in the eye of the beholder. One man's firewood is another man's porcupine wotsisname.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.