Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Worst Superhero Babysitter
- Coolest Looking Animated DC Character
- Favorite Watchmen Superhero
- The Super Cynics
- Most Charming Sci-Fi Anti Heroes
- Superhero That Would Likely Be An Annoying Roommate
- Dark Thoughts
- Face Reveal Scenes in Movies
- I Would Crack Under Pressure If Interrogated By...
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
from Watchmen (2009)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 21)|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Joe Bauer
- Il Lato Oscuro (2016) Played by Massimo Poggio
- "The Deadpool Series: Fan Films"
- Escape from Deadpool (2012) TV episode, Played by Jacob Branstetter (as Rorshach)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Dr. Manhattan's Pants (2009) TV episode, Played by Charlie McWade
- 99 Cent Bond (2009) Played by Dylan Ramsey
- "Electric Spoofaloo"
- Two and a Half Watchmen (2009) TV episode, Played by Corey Moosa
- Watchmen (2009) Played by Jackie Earle Haley / Eli Snyder (as Young Rorschach)
... aka "Watchmen: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Watchmen: The End Is Nigh (2009) (VG) Played by Jackie Earle Haley
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 1" - USA (first part title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 2" - USA (second part title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Parts 1 and 2" - USA (game box title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - The Complete Experience" - USA (game box title)
Big Figure: He's dead, Rorschach. While everyone's distracted, we thought we'd bring you a little housewarming gift. Something from the machine shop.
Fat Thug: Hey, Boss, you notice? None of that "small world, tall order" crap, cause he knows once we slice open his lock, he's next on the block.
Rorschach: Fat chance.
See more »