Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Worst Superhero Babysitter
- Dark Thoughts
- Favorite Film Vigilante
- Superhero Boss Fight
- Super Soundtrack Face-Off: Guardians vs. Watchmen
- Quick, Robin! To the Batcave!
- Coolest looking (post 2000) 'super' hero!
- The Insane Hero
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
- Coolest Looking Animated DC Character
from Watchmen (2009)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 21)|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Super-Hero-Bowl! (2017) TV episode, Played by Joe Bauer
- Il Lato Oscuro (2016) Played by Massimo Poggio
- "The Deadpool Series: Fan Films"
- Escape from Deadpool (2012) TV episode, Played by Jacob Branstetter (as Rorshach)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Dr. Manhattan's Pants (2009) TV episode, Played by Charlie McWade
- 99 Cent Bond (2009) Played by Dylan Ramsey
- "Electric Spoofaloo"
- Two and a Half Watchmen (2009) TV episode, Played by Corey Moosa
- Watchmen (2009) Played by Jackie Earle Haley / Eli Snyder (as Young Rorschach)
... aka "Watchmen: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Watchmen: The End Is Nigh (2009) (VG) Played by Jackie Earle Haley
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 1" - USA (first part title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Part 2" - USA (second part title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - Parts 1 and 2" - USA (game box title)
... aka "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh - The Complete Experience" - USA (game box title)
Rorschach: [reading from journal] Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.