Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Venus Flytrap (Character)
from "WKRP in Cincinnati" (1978)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "The New WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Venus, We Hardly Knew Ya (1992) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid / Tim Reid (as Gordon Sim)
- Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever (1983) (TV) Played by Tim Reid (as Gordon Sims)
... aka "Motown 25" - USA (short title)
- "WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Up and Down the Dial (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- To Err Is Human (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- The Impossible Dream (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- The Creation of Venus (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- Dear Liar (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
Les Nessman: [after the bomb has destroyed the transmitter] Johnny, Venus, you're alive?
Dr. Johnny Fever: The newsman's eye, you just can't fool it.
Les Nessman: [Sadly] That's wonderful?
Venus Flytrap: Gee, thanks Les.
Les Nessman: Of course, I'll have to update my story.
Venus Flytrap: Story!
Les Nessman: How'd you like it Andy?
Andy Travis: How'd I like what Les?
Les Nessman: My 4 o'clock news report, didn't you listen?
Andy Travis: Les, the transmitter blew up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.