Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Venus Flytrap (Character)
from "WKRP in Cincinnati" (1978)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 22)|
- "The New WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Venus, We Hardly Knew Ya (1992) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid / Tim Reid (as Gordon Sim)
- Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever (1983) (TV) Played by Tim Reid (as Gordon Sims)
... aka "Motown 25" - USA (short title)
- "WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Up and Down the Dial (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- To Err Is Human (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- The Impossible Dream (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- The Creation of Venus (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
- Dear Liar (1982) TV episode, Played by Tim Reid
Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson: [a recap from the previous episodes which plays at the beginning of this one] This photographer of Herb's choosing somehow got nude photos of our Jennifer.
Johnny 'Dr. Fever' Caravella: How nude is she?
Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson: Oh, she's uh, nude nude.
Venus Flytrap: Isn't that against the law?
Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson: Apparently not. The leases were signed, the Attorney says that we can fight it, but the pictures are probably gonna get published no matter what happens.
Johnny 'Dr. Fever' Caravella: I suggest we Watergate.
Venus Flytrap: Are you nuts? Breaking and entering is a felony!
Andy Travis: We get caught, we could go to jail.
Johnny 'Dr. Fever' Caravella: Yeah, and that's the part of the plan that I don't like.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.