Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Pete Wilder (Character)
from "Private Practice" (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Private Practice"
- Gone, Baby, Gone (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- Drifting Back (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- True Colors (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- And Then There Was One (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- It Was Inevitable (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Tim Daly (as Dr. Pete Finch)
Dr. Sam Bennett: Naomi's trying to show that she has the power.
Dr. Pete Finch: Why did Addison take the job anyway? Wasn't she some big hotshot in Seattle?
Dr. Violet Turner: Is it just me or did Naomi just run over us?
Dr. Pete Finch: Is she crazy?
Dr. Sam Bennett: Naomi's insane
Dr. Pete Finch: I mean Addison. Is she some kind of crazy person who gets kissed once and decides to change her whole life?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.