Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Pete Wilder (Character)
from "Private Practice" (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Private Practice"
- Gone, Baby, Gone (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- Drifting Back (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- True Colors (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- And Then There Was One (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- It Was Inevitable (2012) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Tim Daly
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey's Anatomy to Private Practice (2007) (TV) Played by Tim Daly (as Dr. Pete Finch)
Dr. Violet Turner: You know, I am good. I am brillant. I had a patient this morning, trapped for 19 years in a mariage. But today he's ready to ask for a divorce. I got him out of this! He's ready to move on.
Dr. Pete Wilder: You like yourself and awful lot today!
Dr. Violet Turner: I kick ass in my job. I rule.
Dr. Pete Wilder: [the patient comes up with his wife, who's nose is bleeding. She screams at Violet] You do. You do rule.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.