Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Monkees" (1966)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)|
- Hey, Hey, It's the Monkees (1997) (TV) Played by Davy Jones
- Head (1968) Played by Davy Jones
- "The Monkees"
- Mijacogeo (1968) TV episode, Played by Davy Jones
- Monkees Blow Their Minds (1968) TV episode, Played by Davy Jones
- Some Like It Lukewarm (1968) TV episode, Played by Davy Jones
- Monkees Mind Their Manor (1968) TV episode, Played by Davy Jones
- The Monkees in Paris (1968) TV episode, Played by Davy Jones
Peter: Would you repeat that?
Kimba Of The Jungle: Kretch!
Peter: He says that he's the original Kimba of the Jungle and that when the movie company ran out of money here on location in 1916 they left him here behind to rot.
Davy: What happened to the chick who played his wife?
Peter: She ran off with a casting director who promised her a big career.
Micky: What about the little kid that played er, the kid?
Peter: He's alive and well in Argentina.
Micky: You mean you got all that from... all he said was 'kretch'.
Peter: Well, it's not the word, it's the way he said it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.